Your generation has the power to change the world in a million ways. You’re creators, you can code, share ideas, launch movements, make an app or innovation, or write a campaign that could spark a revolution! We want to hear from you and your ideas.
Brought to you by Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN), Rise Up is a new digital challenge competition. We are asking you to choose a topic you are passionate about and a problem you want to solve to help make your local community a better place by using your ideas to create an advertising campaign.
The competition runs for 8 weeks only and is live now with the closing date being the end of the day on Friday 10th November.
The competition is open to students aged 15-18 (years 10+) and you can take part as an individual or in groups of people.
Once you’ve submitted your entry, DAN will then be shortlisting the best few to choose winners, those of you who make the shortlist of entrants will be invited to an Awards Event with Channel 4 in December and there will be some amazing prizes up for grabs including having parts of your idea brought to life by us.
How do I sign up:
- Watch the videos and take a look at the modules on our online hub to learn about what makes a campaign a success – www.mykindafuture.com/hub (you’ll need to register to take part).
- Come up with your idea and campaign.
- Complete the online form, and submit your application. It’s that simple.
- How you bring this to life even more is up to you, extra marks will be awarded for those who submit some creative, whether a story board or a short video.
- Just complete your online entry by Friday 10 November 2017
- Later in November, we will be in touch with the successful shortlist applicants, inviting them to the Awards Event with Channel 4 in December.